Pages

clicks me plissss :)

clicks me plissss...thank you ^_^

Feb 5, 2011

Majlis Ilmu di rumah sendiri :)

Majlis ilmu yg diadakan pd 4 Feb 2011 di kediaman Abu Hanipah & Nor Azuwa.Ustz Kazim Hj Elias dijemput khas tuk menyampaikan ceramah ini. I think everyone knows this popular ustz. for those who didnt, i feel sorry for u..these are some of the pictures ^_^

ceramah yg disampaikan sgt sgt besh.
org mude pun pasti suke. frankly from me,
its not bore at all. he's damm funny..!

only my brother not in this pict bcoz
he had to leave early for an interview. poor him.!
mayb there will be next time. InsyaALLAH..

sisters ^_^

my liltle brother with Ustz :)

aiyoo..we all are so "ayu" haha

p/s : my family are fanatic with Ustz Kazim. my mom had all he's Cd. we all loves him.
insyaALLAH kalo ade rezeki, my family will make this again & u all are invited! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

pls give some comment! :)

Answer Questions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...